In compliance with the General Regulation on Data Protection – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of the 27th of April 2016, to proceed to the processing and maintenance of your data, we need your explicit consent.
We ask for your clear authorization, so that wTVision can collect your personal data and process it for recruitment purposes.
The Data Holder gives his express consent to the collection of his personal data, and declares that he/she is aware that the personal data resulting from the respective Curriculum Vitae will be processed by wTVision.
Under the terms and for the purposes of the previous number, wTVision declares that the personal data will be treated in the following terms:
a) Responsible for the treatment: Mediapro Portugal, SGPS, S.A., commercial company headquartered at Travessa da Fonte de Cima, No. 2, Asseiceira Grande, Venda do Pinheiro, taxpayer no. 513224300, in the person of Carla Sofia Pires Santos; Phone: 218 310 680; Mobile: 937 600 134; E-mail: email@example.com.
b) Data collected and processed: name, address, telephone, mobile phone, email, taxpayer number.
c) Data origin: provided by the holder of the personal data to wTVision, under the recruitment process or by spontaneous application;
d) Purpose and legal basis of the treatment: processing and maintenance of Curriculum Vitae, within the scope of recruitment process or by spontaneous application, with the purpose of a possible conclusion, execution and management of a Work Contract or Service Agreement;
e) Subcontracted entity: Mediapro Portugal, SGPS, S.A., a commercial company headquartered at Travessa da Fonte de Cima, No. 2, Asseiceira Grande, Venda do Pinheiro, Taxpayer No. 513224300;
f) Recipients or categories of data recipients (entities to whom data may be communicated): Mediapro Group companies, courts and other public or official entities;
g) Transfer of data outside the European Union (third country or international organization): Data transfers to third countries and international organizations may only be carried out in full compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016. Transfers may only be made subject to the conditions laid down in the provisions of that Regulation relating to transfers of personal data to third countries and international organizations if the controller or subcontractor complies with the provisions of that Regulation.
h) Data retention period: period strictly necessary for the completion of the recruitment process in question or, in case of spontaneous candidacy, 2 years after the sending of the Curriculum Vitae;
i) Holder’s Rights:
- Right of access: the holder has the right to obtain confirmation that the personal data concerning him/her is treated or not, and, if applicable, the right to access his personal data;
- Right of rectification: the holder has the right to request, at any time, the rectification of his/her personal data, as well as the right to complete the personal data, including with the submission of an additional declaration;
Right to delete: the holder has the right to erase his/her data when one of the following reasons applies: (1) the holder’s data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected or processed; (2) the holder withdraws the consent on which the processing of the data is based and there is no other legal basis for such processing; (3) the holder opposes treatment under the right of opposition and there are no prevailing legitimate interests justifying treatment; (4) if the holder’s data is unlawfully processed; (5) if the holder’s data must be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation to which wTVision is subject. Under applicable legal terms, wTVision is under no obligation to delete holder’s data to the extent that the processing proves necessary for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, exercise or defense in a judicial proceeding.
- Right to limitation: the holder has the right to limit the processing of his/her data if one of the following situations applies (the limitation is to insert a mark in the personal data preserved with the purpose of limiting its treatment in the future): (1) to contest the accuracy of personal data, for a period that allows wTVision to verify its accuracy; (2) if the processing is unlawful and the user opposes deleting the data, while requesting the limitation of its use; (3) if wTVision no longer requires the holder’s data for processing purposes, but such data is required by the user for the purposes of declaration, exercise or defense of a right in a legal proceeding; (4) if the holder has objected to the processing until it is found that wTVision’s legitimate grounds prevail over those of the holder. When the holder’s data is subject to limitation, they may only, with the exception of conservation, be treated with the consent of the holder or for the purposes of declaration, exercise or defense of a right in a judicial process, for the defense of the rights of another natural person or for reasons of public interest.
- Portability right: the holder has the right to receive personal data provided to wTVision, concerning him or her, in a structured, current and automatic reading format, and the right to transmit such data to another person responsible by treatment, if: (1) the treatment is based on the consent or contract of which the holder is a part of and (2) the treatment is carried out by automated means. The portability right does not include inferred data or derivative data, i.e. personal data that is generated by wTVision, as a consequence or result of the analysis of the data being processed. The holder has the right to have the personal data transmitted directly between those responsible for the treatment, whenever this is technically possible. The exercise of the right to portability of data applies without damage to the right to have the data erased.
- Right of opposition: You have the right to object at any time, on motives relating to your particular situation, to the processing of your personal data, which is based on the legitimate interests pursued by wTVision, or when the processing is made for purposes other than those for which personal data have been collected. wTVision will terminate the processing of the holder’s data unless it submits compelling and legitimate reasons for such processing that prevail over the holder’s interests, rights and freedoms, or for the purposes of declaring, exercising or defending a wTVision’s right in a judicial proceeding.
- Right to file complaints with the Comissão Nacional de Proteção de Dados (CNPD) or other supervisory authority for the protection of personal data. The contact details of the CNPD are: Rua de São Bento nº 148-3º 1200-821 Lisboa – Tel: +351 213928400 – Fax: +351 213976832 – email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
j) Exercise of rights by the holder: The right of access, right of rectification, right of erasure, right to limitation, right of portability and right to opposition can be exercised by the holder through contact with wTVision, which will respond in writing (including by email) to the request of the holder within a maximum of one month, except in cases of special complexity, where that period may be extended to two months.
wTVision commits to comply with appropriate technical and organizational security measures to ensure the protection of holders’ personal data and that third parties do not have access to the information, and also that the data is not disclosed directly or indirectly, or used for other purposes, unless the consent of the holders is obtained for that purpose.