We are currently looking to hire an Account Manager who will be responsible for managing key accounts, maintaining a long-term relationship with accounts, and maximizing sales opportunities within them. To succeed in this position, candidates should have exceptional communication, problem-solving skills and strong knowledge of the services and products of the Media market and the television industry.
– Prospect new clients, negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits;
– Develop and implement the wTVision Business Development plans;
– Create a strong interpersonal relationship with customers, through regular contacts, with the aim of building their loyalty and promoting upselling and cross-selling;
– Elaborate proposed presentations of wTVision services and products that fit the needs of customers;
– Ensure the monitoring of the Project Management team in clarifying issues related to the projects.
– Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, Marketing or related field.
– Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Business Development or relevant role;
– Strong knowledge of the services and products of the Media market and the television industry;
– Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel);
– Demonstrable ability to communicate, negotiation and influence key stakeholders;
– Good level of spoken and written Portuguese and English.
What we offer:
– Good work environment and Employee Wellbeing programs.
– Health and life insurance, flexible hours, free parking, mobile phone & communications.
– Language training: English and Spanish.
Applicants with a degree of disability equal to or greater than 60%, who meet the requested requirements, will have priority according to Law 4/2019, of January 10th.
Fill in the following form to submit your application. Don’t forget to tell us in what ways your experience would be a valuable asset. Good luck!