We are looking for a Sales Consultant who will integrate Dubai’s team and will be responsible for approach potential clients and building good relationships with new and existing clients and explore their potential and workflows in the areas where wTVision’s solutions may fit.
Generating and Qualifying Leads
Sales reps have current customers they call on periodically. But as a salesperson, you must also find new prospects for your widgets or stellar consulting service.
This requires lead generation, from consumers or businesses who are most likely to purchase our products or services. But it is not enough to just generate the leads; he/she must also qualify them.
Another key responsibility of a salesperson is the contact with customers. Our sales reps do this by phone/email, and also hit the pavement and visit customers at their locations.
While calling on customers as a rep, he/she may show our products and discuss key features and benefits.
Negotiating Prices and Selling
The main responsibility of a salesperson is to sell. Often, a sale comes down to price negotiation.
The salesperson will be under the direct supervision of wTVision Middle East Manager and wTVision Global Sales Director.
Salesperson must complete office tasks to get credit for sales: filling out sales orders and weekly/monthly sales reports.
An ideal candidate should have:
· Strong commercial skills and good knowledge of Media and overall Television services and solutions industry in the UAE and across the region.
· Media and TV solutions sales experience with a proven track record. Regional Experience would be a benefit but not essential.
· Existing relationships with local and international media companies in the region would be advantageous.
· Minimum 3 years of sales experience.
· Good time-management skills.
· Should be motivated to work with goals.
· Strong presentation and communication skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (Arabic would be a bonus).
· Strong negotiation skills.
· Strong entrepreneurial drive with high standards of excellence.
· Availability to travel (50% of the time will be abroad).
What we offer:
– Remote work (about 50% pandemic period).
– Flexible hours.
– Base salary: 60 000 Euros to 70 000 Euros per year + sales commissions.
– 1 free annual trip to the country of birth.
– Be a part of a sharing-based culture, in which the team spirit is assured by the feeling of mutual trust and open communication.
– Possibility of working in a multidisciplinary and creative area, participating in projects for outstanding clients worldwide.
– Growth and performance in a wide creative and technological areas.
– Professional career in a growing company.
– Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the country where you work.
Fill in the following form to submit your application. Don’t forget to tell us in what ways your experience would be a valuable asset. Good luck!