We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include:
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Designing graphic user interface elements, like buttons, menus, tabs, widgets and building navigation components.
To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools.
If you also have a portfolio of personal and/or professional design projects that includes work with web, desktop or mobile applications, please attach it to your application.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Design graphic user interface elements.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how application function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools is a plus
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
How to apply: go to our Careers page, until February 23rd, 2019 select the position you are applying to and make sure to include your resume.