What you will do:
– Initial training in Vizrt software.
– Create/design, implement and support graphic scenes functionality for wTVision.
– System integration, develop templates.
– Design and build virtual environments.
– Technical and operational high level of the real-time graphic engine’s platforms.
– Expert level, hands-on experience with VizRT Artist, VizRT Trio, VizRT Pilot, Adobe creative suite and 3D software (Cinema 4D preferred).
An ideal candidate should have:
– BA Degree or technical training in relevant area.
– Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and After Effects mandatory).
– Knowledge of 3D software (Cinema4D preferred).
– Motion Design skills (preferred).
– Creativity, organization and good time management and the ability to manage multiple projects.
– Team work with other staff members, including project managers, engineering and production staff.
– Must be willing to travel including to other countries.
What we offer:
– Be a part of a sharing-based culture, in which the team spirit is assured by the feeling of mutual trust and open communication.
– Possibility of working in a multidisciplinary and creative area, participating in projects for outstanding clients worldwide.
– Growth and performance in a wide creative and technological area.
– You will not resist to our fabulous breakfasts and amazing Happy Hours! So, join us and become a wTVisioner!
How to apply: go to our Careers page until April 15, select the position you are applying to and make sure to include your resume.