wTVision is one of the most experienced players covering data and real-time graphics of several football competitions worldwide.
wTVision is now covering 7 different National Football Leagues in Portugal, Spain, Belgium, United Arab Emirates, France, India and Afghanistan.
In addition, wTVision provides graphics services to other football competitions, such as the Europa League, Champions League, World Cup Qualifiers matches and other smaller competitions (Valais Women’s Cup, Next Gen, AFC U-19 Championship, among others).
wTVision has all needed to cover data and graphics of a football championship: software, equipment and people.
FootballStats CG is the software from wTVision used to cover football matches and championships. This product has two main application:
- Football Stats, wTVision’s football dedicated scouting system, allows operators to collect a wide range of information on a match, for a complete report. This information can give a very detailed picture of the game allowing to collect events such as: “Player X takes a left footed shot from inside penalty area and scores a goal, to right high. Assist on the goal came from Player Z”.
- FootballSlides an application to control on-air graphics that receives information from the database and displays it through any kind of on-air graphics by controlling a graphic engine.
Note: wTVision can work in Partnership with other companies (such as Stats, Amisco, Opta, among others) integrating their data and managing only the graphics operation.
In addition to the “traditional” data collection, wTVision also integrates tracking systems‘ data to provide an even more detailed coverage. This system is a set of 3 cameras, that must be installed in the stadium, tracking all the objects (players, ball and referee).
- SportStats Center a database system to manage data on a match-by-match basis and in championship-wide events.This database can be then used to feed MatchCenters and provide game reports automatically.
- Sports Commentator provides updated statistics and reports for sports commentators, allowing a more detailed and in-depth game analysis.
- Intelligent statistics module that provides cross-data advanced analysis (e.g. no shots on goal in the last 30 minutes).
EQUIPMENT & LOGISTICS
wTVision can bring all equipment needed to cover an event. Service can be made in the stadium, if needed, using wTVision’s HD Graphics OB-Vans or in studio environment (in client facilities).
wTVision’s operational staff is responsible for:
- Setting up all equipment to cover the event
- Gathering data during the game or coordinating data coming from other third-party data provider
- Setting up tracking systems and virtual graphics systems, if applicable
- Managing the real-time graphics production according to the director’s requests (different levels of information can be gathered)
- Validating the data collected and enriching the database with additional information
- Development of MatchCenter websites
- Feed MatchCenters with statistics, in real-time
- Provide complete and customized data reports to Federations
- Graphics design concept development having in mind the official brand identity
- Giant Screens Management
DATA GATHERING LEVELS
wTVision can collect 3 levels of statistics:
- Level 1 – FootballStats CG – Single Operation Edition – Allows one single operator to gather the most important data a televised football game requires and launch the graphics.
- Level 2 – Football Stats CG – Premium Edition – Enables a rich and complete data coverage for broadcasters and for federations and coaches reports.
- Level 3 – FootballStats SG + Tracking System Integration – Combines data collected with FootballStats with tracking data of players, balls and referees.